Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any product purchased from www.palette-london.com, for a full refund or exchange. However, if your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us. Upon receipt of the return, we will deduct the cost of outward mailing costs from the sum refunded.
please note that in the interests of hygiene, hosiery and earrings cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
please read our return / exchange policy in full:
Return / Exchange Policy
1. If you wish to exchange or return a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled ‘I wish to exchange / return a product’.
2. Please ensure that the product is returned to Palette within 14 days of receipt and ensure that the product is returned in fully resale-able condition and with all of the original tags attached, along with packaging including shoe boxes. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty product that has been worn and / or tags removed. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resale-able condition or within 14 days of receipt, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the product. Please note that we take a photograph of each product before it is prepared for despatch.
3. Please note that the outward mailing / shipping costs are not refundable along with any customs duties that may occur when returning your product from outside of the European Community (EU). If you are returning a product from outside of the EU, additional duties and taxes may apply. These charges are your responsibility and must be paid in order for us to receive your item. We advise that you contact your chosen postal service provider for further information.
4. Please ensure that you have printed out and enclosed your ‘order confirmation’ email with the return. This will enable us to process your return / exchange quickly and efficiently.
5. It is your responsible for the cost of returning the product to Palette. Please also note that when you request an exchange, the mailing / shipping costs to re-supply that exchange, will be your responsibility. We will advise you of that cost accordingly.
6. The product is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
7. Please send your returned goods to:
Palette (product return)
2-4 Sebastian Street
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.