Terms & Conditions:
1. Introduction: Access to and use of the Palette (web-site) and the products and services available are subject to the following terms and conditions.
When you use and/or buy from www.palette-london.com, you are agreeing to all of the Terms and Conditions which may be updated by us from time to time. Therefore, please read these terms and conditions carefully as you will be bound by the same Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them when you access this web-site.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this web-site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this web-site is unavailable for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this web-site.
2. Your Conduct: You must not use this web-site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause this web-site damage.
You understand that you, and not our web-site, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us, and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this web-site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or from any web-site linked to it.
You must not use this website for:
Fraudulent purposes, or in connection with any other criminal offence. (2) Sending, using or reusing any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam". (3) Causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. www.palette-london.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content: All content included on this web-site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of palette-london.com and is protected by international copyright, author’s rights and database right laws.
You may not systematically extract and/or reutilize parts of the contents of this web-site without gaining agreement in writing from palette-london.com.
5. Terms of Sale: By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product that is subject to the following terms and conditions.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and there are no guarantees as to delivery times.
We retain the right to refuse any request made by you. (4) If your order is accepted, we will inform you by e-mail. (5) When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. (7) All prices advertised are subject to fluctuation.
6. Our Contract. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: This e-mail will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
7. Pricing and Availability. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this web-site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any product which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
8. Payment. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
9. Complaints Procedure. Regrettably, there will be times when we will not always be the best we can be. We strive at all times to offer quality products and a very high level of service. However, if we do fall short of this, we welcome the opportunity of putting things right and you can either do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your complaint will be handled respectfully and a resolution sought to benefit both parties.
10. Copyright Notice. This web-site and its content is the copyright of Palette London. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: (1) You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. (2) You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
11. Linking to this Web-site. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any web-site that is not owned by you. This web-site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this web-site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
12. Delivery Information
Once your online transaction has been completed your order will be confirmed by email. The products will be prepared for delivery and shipped within 24 hours with the exception of orders placed at the weekend which will be shipped on the next working day.
Do Palette offer free delivery?
On occasions, we will be offering free delivery for a limited period. Currently, we offer:
Free delivery to the UK, with an order value of £150.00 or more
Free delivery to European (EU) destinations, with an order value of £300.00 or more
Free delivery to International destinations, with an order value of £500.00 or more
This free delivery offer will be revoked should you decide to return a product. The costs that we incurred to mail / ship your product will be deducted from the value of the product to be refunded.
This *free delivery offer, is not available for products that are on sale or discounted. *Not applicable to members of the VIP Loyalty Scheme.
How we deliver
Palette will deliver your product to the address you provided during the checkout process. You will be required to sign for the delivery. Should you be unavailable to sign for the parcel, a card will be left to notify you of attempted delivery.
How long will it take?
1. To the UK, between 2 to 3 working days.
2. To non-UK destinations. In our experience, delivery usually occurs within 4 to 7 working days.
Alternatively, if you require next day delivery, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to provide you with a quote. Please note that next day delivery is not available for orders made after 1pm or at weekends.
(I) Products lost or damaged in transit are insured. If your parcel hasn’t arrived within the specified time please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
(II) If, for some reason, your order cannot be met or delivered within the specified time, we will contact you immediately to make alternative arrangements.
How much will it cost?
Palette currently charge the following shipping rates:
1. To the UK
Band 1: Up to 1 kg - £5.00
Band 2: Up to 2 kg - £7.50
Band 3: Up to 4 kg - £10.00
2. To European (EU) destinations
Band 1: Up to 1 kg - £9.00
Band 2: Up to 2 kg - £15.00
Band 3: Up to 4 kg - £30.00
3. To International destinations
Band 1: Up to 1 kg - £16.00
Band 2: Up to 2 kg - £31.00
Band 3: Up to 4 kg - £44.00
If I return a product, are delivery charges refunded?
We do not refund delivery charges. Should you decide to return a product, the cost for returning the product to Palette is your responsibility. Please see our Return Policy for full details.
Will I incur Custom & Duty charges?
If you are ordering product from outside of the European Union, you may incur Customs & Duty charges. Any customs or duties are charged once the package reaches its destination country. You must pay these charges. We cannot calculate your import duty for you, you must contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
Can I arrange alternative delivery?
Should you require an alternative delivery procedure than that detailed above, please contact us on +44 (0) 207 490 5580 or via email@example.com and we will be delighted to quote a price for mailing / shipping a product to your destination.